 Local / Australia / 6170
Re: Wings [was: Re: Building big]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 21:34:00 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Greg Perry writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
In lugnet.space, Greg Perry writes a detailed response to Jesse Alan Long:
<snip>
What was my question again?  I forgot.  Oh well, lets just say that you
answered it correctly - I'll give you a B+ which is a respectable passing
grade by any standard.

Please, please don't take this discussion away from loc.au! We're loving it!
(Well, I am anyway.)

Cheers

Richie Dulin
Patrician of Brick-Morpork

Sorry about that Richie - I've actually been half-expecting someone from the
loc.au to pop up and complain about cluttering up the newsgroup with such
nonsense (as opposed to the serious discussions about LEGO toys that we
usually have here on LUGNET).  But if you're enjoying the JAL-baiting then
I'll certainly honor your request and be sure to return any of my future
replies back to that group.  Don't want to deny anyone any of the fun that's
to be squeezed out of this ridiculous thread.

Cheers to you too.

G.
This was a discussion about Legos, well at least it WAS a discussion about
Legos, before all of this technical talk that has confused my poor mind.  I
was simply tired of the way that most large space craft were built and so
all of these letters have resulted in a larger conversation than I expected.
I am sorry for the posts but most of the posts have been in response to my
few measly posts.  I hope this helps you understand the origin of this
terribly long discussion.  I hope you also enjoy the pictures as well.  This
is my first attempt at building serious space craft so as soon as I copy the
pictures onto the computer, I will build a computer page in order for you to
view my creations, G.
Jesse Long