 General / 31245
Re: And Australia Leads by one.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 01:21:29 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
In lugnet.general, Melody Brown writes:
In lugnet.general, James Howse writes:

James (who's proud to be an Australian)

Well, I guess everyone eats their Vegemite toast and weet-bix!... Actually
they do say that Australia has utilises computers far more than any other
country in the world.  And I guess that also means that on the personal

I saw something recently where Canada got ranked #1 in terms of the
amount of people using their computers to download porn.  I think
Australia was #2, and the USA a pitiful #3.

Now if you'll excuse me there's another, uhm, web site I have to
go visit...  ;]

Eeek!  Better eat ya weet-bix for that one!

KDJ

Mel
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada