 Local / Australia / 6163
Re: Lego Real Rooms (was: And Australia Leads by one)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 11:31:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:

Hehehe, actually we have thought about (this is for the Lego room :)) having
the floor in this room tiles, flat tiles so that Lego can be used straight
onto the floor, carpet is a pain in the neck and Lego sinks into it, which
also makes it hard to press the pieces together without it falling apart.
But I have planned out for a mosaic for the centre of the floor, and it will
be of a Lego Minifig :)... yeah I am mad but ya get that! We even thought of
having a toilet seat with the lego inside (ever seen the toilet seats with
Jelly beans in them?).

If your carpet is too thick, you can mow it, it won't grow back.

Walking on Lego tiles, you will never get them off the floor baseplate.

Toilet seats with baked beans might be more appropriate.

Could Lego be set in resin ? Or might that damage it ?

pete.w