 Local / Australia / 6162
Re: And Australia Leads by one.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 11:18:23 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White writes:
In lugnet.general, Melody Brown writes:

Mel (who is glad to have the chance to get the $14,000 1st home buyers grant)

pete.w (who wonders if they get a 1st Lego home buyers grant in Denmark)

Hehehe, actually we have thought about (this is for the Lego room :)) having
the floor in this room tiles, flat tiles so that Lego can be used straight
onto the floor, carpet is a pain in the neck and Lego sinks into it, which
also makes it hard to press the pieces together without it falling apart.
But I have planned out for a mosaic for the centre of the floor, and it will
be of a Lego Minifig :)... yeah I am mad but ya get that! We even thought of
having a toilet seat with the lego inside (ever seen the toilet seats with
Jelly beans in them?).

You're lucky...in some clubs down here they apparently have tampons in the
toilet seats...supposedly a promo type thing for some new brand. They even
had pictures in some of the newspapers down here.

And with the jelly bean ones, I wonder how kids would react...come to think
of it, I REALLY don't want to know :)

Anyway, why would you want to waste a perfectly good minifig? [though I
imagine some people would get some sort of sick pleasure doing this to
Timmies or Jar-Jars.]

ooooh no, no, no... no Lego Minifigs will be harmed during the making of the
ultimate plastic Lego toilet seat :)... just bricks... I don't want some
minifig staring at me :P

Benjamin Whytcross

b_whytcross@hotmail.com

Mel who wonders if she should let the wonders of Lego take over her home hehe