 Local / Australia / 2539
2538  |  2540
Subject:
Greetings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 04:24:12 GMT

Hi fellow lego fans.

I just found lugnet, after finally purchasing a Mindstorms set. I've been doing
some work on LegOS (an alternative to the program provided by lego). I had lots
of Lego when I was a kid (managed to keep a fair bit of it!!) but what I really
want to know is, wheres the best place in Oz to get lego? I know Target & Myer
have it, and DSE & TRU, but are there any other sources? Does Lego do
mail-order in australia?

Thanks for any info.

ROSCO