 Local / Australia / 2540
Re: 2000.2 Catalogue now out :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 04:52:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
I just got back from Target at Camberwell [Melbourne] and they had the new
catalogue for this year :)

Some people have all the luck!

NOTE: on the cover there's a "Not all products listed are available".

Well, at least they admit now.  I wonder though if it means "not available
now but will be later" or "not available ever, we just want you to be
envious of what the rest of the world gets!"

Also if you buy a set for > $49, you can get a 1 year world club membership
free. All you need to do is enclose the receipt....looks like we could get
more world club members [come on, everyone here in Aus will buy at least one
set over $49 won't you?]

Myer Hobart have stickers on the set boxes, appeared last week.  The sticker
states product purchased must be over $29.95 and you have to attach the
barcode and the receipt to the form on the sticker.  At first I was really
annoyed as I'd just sent off and paid for a membership, but I'm not about
to give up my barcodes so it doesn't really matter :)  (I'm one of these
keep the bottom flap and box front type of people, except with the bigger
sets where I keep the box intact).

I've got questions about everything so I'll wait and check back for the
scans :)

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com