 Local / Australia / 2561
Re: Mindstorms 2.0 vs 1.5 (was Re: Greetings)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 06:44:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
Didnt v1 have a mains adapter connection? That would be really handy while
developing programs. Maybe that'll get re-instated...

I think the mains adaptor was why many people considered 1.0 a better
buy than 1.5, it'd be nice if Lego was paying attention!

What's the weather like in Tas? I just moved to Melbourne from Hobart last
December (for work). What part are you from?

I'm in Hobart.  Last night we got the leftovers of Melbourne's windstorm.
It is quite a bit better today but still cold and blustery, but all up it
is another mild winter though not quite as mild as last year.  Why is it
that Melbournians pick on our weather - it always seems to be worse there!
:) :)

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com