 Local / Australia / 2362
Re: New Soccer Prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 23:43:36 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jamie Obrien writes:
Hi, and don't forget the Target 25% off sale!!!

Well alrighty then! If there IS someone who can possibly do this, mail me NOW
before the sale's over or the stock is drawn down.

I am looking to buy 20 to 30 of each color bus, seriously. MTW passenger car
production is depending on this, and AFOLs everywhere will thank you as it
will result in a serious price reduction in the eventual sets produced...

I would want them compressed (taken out of boxes, instructions discarded,
flyers discarded, stickers 75% given away to wanting Oz AFOLs and 25% given to
me, just the loose parts and the bags included in the shipment), and mailed to
me via surface post as i don't need them right away.

If one person could do it that's a good 120-180 USD profit for them if you
hold me to my offered 2 bucks a bus profit. (which I will pay, although I'd be
glad to take a discount if offered, I ain't asking)

So mail me. You'll need significant capital or space on your charge card to
pull it off... somewhere in the neighborhood of 1000 USD or so. This has
nothing to do with my trip to Oz, really, I'd want to get this to happen ASAP.

Time's short.