 Local / Australia / 2337
Re: New Soccer Prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 04:07:28 GMT

Okay following prices are in Australian dollars (I'll let you guys over the
pond do the conversion for a change ;)

Buses - $17ish
Single Stands - $13ish
Expansion sets - $13ish
Double Stands - $17ish
Camera/Security/medical stand - $30ish
Soccer field - $55ish

(by -ish I mean that it's within the next dollar)

If that gives you a rough idea. There seem to be enough of each sets going
around ATM, but this may change as we may get a price rise (by as much as
double) on these sets soon. Apparently they are on a promotion special set by
Lego Australia.

Larry, you can still get them yourself If and when you come here later in
August.

Santsoh
(silly questions asked to the Sydney Olympic Organising committee - are there
Automatic teller machines in Australia? If so can you please provide me with a
list of where they are.)

In lugnet.loc.au, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Santosh Bhat writes:

The soccer sets have proved to be a bargain in pricing terms for us

I forgot to ask, how much are you guys paying? I've been paying around 20 USD
per bus, both here in the US, and while I was in europe.

If you really are paying 10 US a bus or so I'd be interested in exploring with
someone (before they go off sale) whether a big huge buy with compaction (I
don't need the sets MIB, I want them for parts) might be a way to save me some
money and make a little money for whoever helps me out, as I need a bunch of
these. I have a large credit with Harro so paying for it won't be that big a
deal.

Drop me a line

++Lar