 Organizations / Australia / 462
Re: New Soccer Prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 09:25:23 GMT

Hi All,

I spoke to the South East Qld Sales Rep today who states that the soccer lego
prices are definitely NOT going up above their present price level, eg. 3409 at
$54.95 is full price.

I just laybyed two 3409's priced at $41.20 at the Target sale, they weren't on
the shelf as I took them straight out of the rep's hands as he was about to put
them on the shelf.

The next best price I've seen the 3409 going for is $49.?? at TRU at the
Hypermarket, last time I looked they had about nine of these. Their stock of
the other soccer sets is more expensive than DJ's.

DJ's is offering the best standard price on the entire range, but I haven't
found a DJ's store that has any stock of 3409 yet.

Mark H.

Deidre Rushton Brumby wrote:

In lugnet.loc.au, Timothy Jones writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Jamie Obrien writes:
Hi, does anybody have any definate timings for the Soccer Promotion to
end? Our local K-Mart finally got the fields, but i need more stands
for my Mega-Stadium, and dont want to wait until they go up (Even
lay-by would be better than $x2!!!)

Jamie

But the new soccer isn't just a promotion; it's a theme that will probably
last 2 years as normal.

The theme is a standard theme but we have what we believe are promotional
prices on this theme, around 1/2 RRP, and it is rumoured that the prices
will go back up soon.

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com