 Local / Australia / 2331
Re: New Soccer Prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:32:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jamie Obrien writes:
Doh Jamie, yeah i pretty much accepted football as a theme, really looking
forward to what they COULD bring out next year, just a bit nervous prices are
going to go back up before i get a chance to get enough of Anfield Lane up and
running.

Jamie

Yeah, I knew you knew that :), the other respondent didn't seem to
understand the prices were the issue rather than set availability.
I don't know when they are going back up if at all, no-one seems
to really know.  I've heard rumours of "in a month or so" and "when the
sets are restocked" (which is probably around the same time), but so far
there doesn't seem to be any clear basis for either.  Someone mentioned
that LA themselves didn't know, I think.

If you want heaps of stands or whatever maybe a massive layby is in order
just in case!

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com