 Local / Australia / 2338
Re: New Soccer Prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 04:09:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Larry Pieniazek writes:

I forgot to ask, how much are you guys paying? I've been paying around 20 USD
per bus, both here in the US, and while I was in europe.

Around $17 - $17.99 AUS dollars per bus which is about $10.50 US if I've
converted in the right direction :)

If you really are paying 10 US a bus or so I'd be interested in exploring with
someone (before they go off sale) whether a big huge buy with compaction (I
don't need the sets MIB, I want them for parts) might be a way to save me some
money and make a little money for whoever helps me out, as I need a bunch of
these. I have a large credit with Harro so paying for it won't be that big a
deal.

Buses are completely sold out in my area but I can't speak for the
mainlanders (I'm in Tasmania, the island beneath).

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com