 Local / Australia / 2363
2362  |  2364
Subject:
Impulse sets $1.45
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 23:59:12 GMT

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere, but Target have discounted their
impulse sets to $1.95 [check at price-check points to verify] in Victoria
[and being that all pricing is done at head office, probably all round
Australia.], and with the 25% off, they come down to $1.45...definately
better than BigW.

[Oh, and Camberwell don't have any 5900's, and only about 6 1182's left [and
only because I've got a limited/non-existant lego budget at present :) ]]

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)