 Local / Australia / 1711
Re: Formal Lugnet memberships from Aus...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 01:49:08 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:

You can supply them with an account name and number, but that brings in
security aspects (eg. Nigerian money laundering schemes), so I guess you
have to trust to whom you supply these things.

If you give an account name and number, is it possible to withdraw money out
of that account? I hadn't thought so.

Either way, I'll be going to the post office next week sometime (holidays yeah
yeah!!) and doing the deal then sometime.

If anyone wants to join in with me, get me the amount you'd like to donate. If
you give say A$20 I'll donate whatever that converts to in US$ on the day (or
if  you say US$20, then give roughly that amount in A$ and I'll credit/debt
any amount remaining) + an amount to cover for the shared money order.

If you want to send me cash in the post i can give you an address (e-mail me)
or if you want account details then e-mail me and I'll reply.I'll go do the
deed next week whether anyone else jumps in or not, as i feel I owe something
to Todd.

Santosh