 Local / Australia / 1712
Re: Full Catalogue out soon!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 01:50:08 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Rachel Kingston writes:
Hi guys
well, just got off the phone to the powers that be. The new catalogue will be
out in the stores in July (beginning of, she said) It will be a full
catalogue!
I was informed that the new sets will be released in both July and September.
<other useful info and pricing snipped>

Thanks for getting that info Rachel.  One of the problems with catching
up with the Italians is that it makes it harder to keep up with all
our posts, if you miss a day or two you're hopelessly behind the
discussions.  I'm still finding interesting bits and pieces I missed
over the past week or so and I've been here most days this week!

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com