 Local / Australia / 1685
1684  |  1686
Subject:
Formal Lugnet memberships from Aus...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 03:39:13 GMT

Hi all,

For those Aussie's amongst us who have joined Lugnet formally (paid
the membership fee) a couple of questions...

How did you go about paying?  Was it a hassle?  Is there an easier,
cheaper way?  What amount did you end up sending (unless you want
to keep that bit private).

A quick glance at the member list and I can pick 3 Aussies (Pete C,
Pete W and Richard P) although I may have missed someone.  Why
haven't the rest of you joined up?  The possible hassle factor is
putting me off at the moment.

Must go and look up this factoring business,
Deidre
drb@tasmail.com