 Local / Australia / 1698
Re: Formal Lugnet memberships from Aus...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 00:05:07 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
Good on you Santosh,
All those non-financial posters and lurkers tee up some membership fees with
Santosh.

Thanks for volunteering Santosh!  I'll definitely be joining but I'll
do my money order separately, it'll cost me ~$5 for a local MO or bank
cheque for Santosh so I may as well go straight for the US one myself.
I haven't decided how much I'll donate but I think Lugnet is definitely
more valuable than US$10.  Everyone else who hasn't already, strongly
consider joining up with Santosh, Todd does an excellent job (how does
he eat?).

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com