 Local / Australia / 1708
Re: Formal Lugnet memberships from Aus...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 01:16:48 GMT

I haven't decided how much I'll donate but I think Lugnet is definitely
more valuable than US$10.  Everyone else who hasn't already, strongly
consider joining up with Santosh, Todd does an excellent job

Yes, I agree. I didn't even realise until this thread began that there was a
formal membership of LUGnet available. (Yeah, I realise now it's all on the
LUGnet WWW site, but I guess I hadn't noticed).

(how does he eat?).

For breakfast, he gnaws on some insectoid drumsticks. For lunch, he enjoys a
julienne salad of technics axles and light sabres. Finally for dinner, he
bites the heads off mini-figs and eats them. It's quite a healthy diet
really, high in fibre and low in calories.

Kerry