 Local / Australia / 1048
Re: STUDS 3 wheeee!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 12:29:27 GMT

"Peter Callaway" wrote
Indeed these events just get better and better (if that is at all
possible).

Profuse agreement and applause.

Much thanks to Peter White (and lovely wife and extraordinarily well behaved
son) for hosting the affair - good space, good food, good drink, good all -
good stuff!

I too was stunned by Kevin's glorious Neuschwanstein castle.  I got to see
supercars, destroyer droids, coko bricks(?), belville, megabloks, and most
worthy trains up close, as well as a chance to put Ahab's horde to the test.
They went quite well, mostly.  I am sure once Ahab gets a new horde he'll do
much better next time.

Thanks to James for organising the Sea Lion down from the mountains, and
again to PeterW for the auspicious trades.

Like PeterC, my highlight was the glorious death plunge of the Saucy Sal.
Lord knows I helped design the strategy and make up the orders, but James
execution of the manoeuvre, including the inversion at the top of the full
burn climb, and the stunning (accidental) hundred metre (seven foot)
freefall onto the opposing forces left everyone breathless (including James,
I think :-)  Just glorious!  Songs will be sung - even if I have to write
them and sing them myself :-)

I look forward to LegOz 2000.4* already.

I'll post details of the admin stuff we covered to the secure side of the
Studs site by Wednesday for review (and email around a link), before moving
it across to the public side and listing it here by next weekend.

See you all next time.

Richard
Still baldly going...
Speak to the Governor at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/

*Actually, strictly speaking, I imagine that the impending Victorian get
together would more properly be called LegOz 2000.4, making Studs next get
together LegOz 2000.5