 Local / Australia / 1066
Re: STUDS 3 wheeee!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 05:49:00 GMT

Thanks to all the attendees and consumers of the chilli.

Thanks to you Pete -- a great day all round. Good to see & meet everyone, and
such impressive workings with the brick.

For LegOz.4/5 I'd like to see a low-tech battle too (with magic though). In
Pete.C's absence (all the best!) I hope to have a base as well defended as
Jedi HQ01. Sorry about the slaughter of your troops James; just like my
village people, I'm sure they will be resurrected to die again.

--Dave L