 Local / Australia / 1076
Re: STUDS 3 wheeee!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 04:01:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Drew writes:

"Peter White" <aztekium@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
news:Fvpq5D.Mq7@lugnet.com...

I'll need a hand with my considerable force,
so I'm quite happy to loan you two some muscle for the tussle.
My force will consist of Knights,pirates,ninjas,egyptians and even some
Timmy cavalry.

Geez, Peter, don't you think that you're getting over the top? I mean, what
were you thinking?

Timmy Cavalry?

Aren't those weapons banned under the Geneva Convention? We'd hate to have
to bring you up on war crimes charges, you know, but if you force us into a
corner, we're going to have to respond with weapons of equal heinousness.

You sick puppy.

David Drew.

I know...(rubbing hands together) we can Catapult Timmy's into the ennemies
stronghold.....HA HA HA Then release a hord of JA-Ja's....