 Local / Australia / 1067
Re: STUDS 3 wheeee!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 06:06:54 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Low writes:
Thanks to all the attendees and consumers of the chilli.

Thanks to you Pete -- a great day all round. Good to see & meet everyone, and
such impressive workings with the brick.

For LegOz.4/5 I'd like to see a low-tech battle too (with magic though). In
Pete.C's absence (all the best!) I hope to have a base as well defended as
Jedi HQ01. Sorry about the slaughter of your troops James; just like my
village people, I'm sure they will be resurrected to die again.

No worries, they were there to die if necessary in the service of
entertainment and comedy. I was very impressed with the secret ABBA deployment
system, you don't know what a shock that provided.

Perhaps we might pay a bit more attention to the rules next time. I did hqave
heaps of fun though.

James (who'll field a ninja army next time)