 Local / Australia / 1062
Re: STUDS 3 wheeee!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 04:43:58 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Kevin Hall writes:
Thanks to all the attendees and consumers of the chilli.
The highlight for me was probably Kev Hall's magnificent castle (in the • ABS),
A structure I hope will live for a little while longer, though I'm sure it's
reconfigured parts will turn up in something equally magnificent.

Thanx to Every1 for making myself and Andrea (my very understanding and very
cool wife) very welcome....and I'm glad you all liked my castle....I think
over the years I've built about 30 different ones...I wish I took photos
now....well I will from now on....The battle was great for spectating....we
need a grandstand next time...ha ha ha....
Andrea has now invited herself with me to the next which we are very much
looking forward to...cant wait....

We expect that by then Andrea will have a lego army of her own to throw into
the fray. It was great to see you and you'll  shortly get some notes from the
discussion we had after you left regarding logos, flyers, names and so on. But
for now, Welcome to Studs!

I will be readying a force for the next one. This force will be adaptable
and may well come to the assistance of those in need !
Medi-evil sounds good, hopefully pirates and ninjas will be welcome !
Maybe even some time travellers.

It was sad to see the demise of 'Abba', especially after they had reformed
for the BrikWars, oh well at least Benny looks like he may form a new group,
not necessarily a musical one.

Kev's castle certainly gave his knights a eagle eye view of the action, any
larger and all the spectators could have joined them.

Another item of interest I almost forgot was David.D's m&m dispenser, it
should have been on the battlefield to distract the forces.

Anyone else who hasn't been to one of these get-togethers, we are very
friendly and eager to welcome newbies. So come along, you are most welcome !

pete.w

James (who thinks the next battle should be a medievil affair)