 Local / Australia / 1071
Re: Medieval BrikWars (was Re: STUDS 3 wheeee!!!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 11:26:43 GMT

"James Howse" wrote

As a ninja player I'll be coming from the mid C15 but you
might choose a bit earlier and give RichardIII a go or praps
a bit later and you can pirate away to your heart's content.

Mid C15 sounds fine by me.  I'm seeing heavily armoured English knights
arriving in cogs, endeavouring to bring the light of the Holy Roman Empire
to anyone fool enough to be standing nearby.  Victory conditions?  Everyone
not on the crusade, still alive, kneels and acknowledges the one true god
;-)

This way everyone else can pretty much be whoever they want, and they need
show no mercy, since to be historically accurate, I won't be showing any
mercy.

And anyone can join the crusade, provided they first sign over their earthly
riches (inc ABS) to the Priory de Stud, a contemplative  representative of
which will be travelling with the army, with the necessary forms......

Richard
Still baldly going...

Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/