 Local / Australia / 1042
1041  |  1043
Subject:
STUDS 3 wheeee!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 10:34:12 GMT

I've just got back from the third Sydney get together and wheee... There were
three more people than last time and at this rate we should have a dozen by
the next one!

We had a train layout that went around the house (Pete W's) and a huge battle
in the other room between Pete C and Dave Low on one side and Richard and
myself on the other, much carnage!

Heaps good fun and we'll do it again I'm sure. There are pictures coming as
soon as Pete C coaxes his new digital camera into giving them up. But for now,
I've got to get building for the next one.

James (who watched his proud troops get slaughtered...:( )