 Local / Australia / 1047
Re: K-Mart 15% off everything tomorrow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 12:19:48 GMT

Tomorrow only? I HATE RICHARD COURT, because he wont let shops trade
when they want to, which all other states AFAIK do. Has relaxing
restrictions worked over east, has it made it better for the customer?

The reason that I say that tomorrow only sucks is because tomorrow is
the foundation day public holiday here :(

Not like I intended to purchase any lego but I still hate public
holidays because the shops are shut :((((((