 Local / Australia / 1015
Re: .org.au.*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 13:29:34 GMT

"Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> wrote
Well, according to EricK's latest map of the Australia/Oceana area,

<<snip most worthy Lugnet flexibility>>

Lemme know if you want 0, 1, 2, or all 3 groups...

And also lemme know if you'll allow auction announcements/updates in the
LegOz/Studs-specific groups.

--Todd

Cool.  Studs is actually getting together this weekend.  We'll work our what
we'd like to do and post.

In the meantime, thanks for keeping an eye out for proceedings down here ;-)

Richard
Still baldly going...

Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/