 LEGOLAND / *326 (-20)
  Legoland Windsor Photo Gallery

I recently took a vacation to London with my folks, and Legoland Windsor was on the list of places to visit. I'm in the process of creating my webpage for the whole vacation, but Legoland Windsor was on the second day, and therefore is "done" (well, (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish, lugnet.legoland.windsor) !

  Re: What to do in Denmark...

(...) I was there in early October... the LEGOLAND store did have two huge bins filled with older Service Packs for 15 DKK each... The store in the Wild West had a whole bunch of the biggest Wild West sets (the fort), and everything on discount, (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.legoland)

  Chicago LIC Grand Opening?

Can anyone tell me exactly when the Grand Opening of the Chicago LIC is? I really want to go, but I'd rather not plan my trip on rumors. Does anyone have the stated date from a newspaper or something? (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi)

  Re: Legoland Ambassador Passes

(...) Matt, I have one of the Ambassador passes and I've been to one of the exclussive Master Builder sessions. It was a lot of fun, but it was different than I had expected. I had expected more of a building techniques seminar in the Model Shop, (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Legoland Ambassador Passes

I was browsing the Legoland, California web site today (I'm hoping to go next May) and I saw this under tickets (or Grown-up stuff) "The Ambassador Pass, which entitles the owner to a lifetime of unlimited visits, is $1,000 per pass for both adults (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Can someone do me a favour?

(...) James, The easiest and cheapest way for you to get a replacement would be to call Legoland, describe the mug and have them ship a replacement to you. If you're out of state, you won't even have to pay sales tax (an extra 8%). The phone numbers (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Can someone do me a favour?

Is anyone going to be at LLC sometime in the near future, and willing to do me a small favour? I dropped my coffee mug today, and need a replacement. If someone can pick one up for me, I'd appreciate it. e-mail me if you would be able to do this, (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: What to do in Denmark...

"leggomylego" <leggomylego@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FyDD19.Dt0@lugnet.com... (...) there (...) can (...) Dunno about his age, but I'd say: skip all the rides. Do the park, and check out the statues in the Wild West part (four presidents, (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.legoland)

  ground breaking Friday Okt 27 , 2000 - if I read this right

G'Day Grusse ! I came across this article about the ground breaking occuring last friday... (URL) links at ; (URL) I read it correctly ? cheers Oliver (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  FLL/Robotics play opportunity at LEGOLAND (Volcanic Panic activity)

Dear robotics fans, LEGO&#61650; enthusiasts and LEGOLAND&#61650; passholders: On Dec. 2nd, 2001, LEGOLAND California will host a FIRST LEGO League statewide robotics tournament. Using LEGO MINDSTORMS&#61652; robotic creations, 30 different teams (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.announce) !

  Fall Tent Sale at LEGOLAND

Hey all! I popped over to LEGOLAND yesterday to enjoy some more wonderful Halloween activity, and while I was passing the parking lot I notices a large, familiar tent in the parking lot. Well, to make an unimportant story short, LEGOLAND is having (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Haunted Miniland - Pictures at BrickShelf

(...) Adrian's post is an adequate description of why we build to 'Miniland scale.' Miniland is all about detail. Ashley Glennon Manager of Sales, Promotions and Sponsorships LEGOLAND California (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Haunted Miniland - Pictures at BrickShelf

(...) There were actually lots more festivities going on. My pictures are heavily biased toward what's happening in the Miniland. (...) Nahhh. How much deader can a skeleton be? This is just Skulley's trick to get back to its home at the cemetery (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Haunted Miniland - Pictures at BrickShelf

(...) They don't build to minifig scale because minifig scale is so out-of-whack with normal human dimensions. The custom figs they build are likely about as small as they can make them with standard lego pieces. Besides, from a distance of however (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Haunted Miniland - Pictures at BrickShelf

(...) I wish I could fly to Carlsbad... But thanks for taking some pictures of the park and all the festivities. That poor skeleton committing suicide off that building... He had so much to live for. By the way, has anyone figured out why Lego would (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Haunted Miniland - Pictures at BrickShelf

As my wife and son are having a trip to Taiwan and I am home alone, I did one thing quite impulsively last Saturday: I flew down to Carlsbad and back, just to get my Brick-or-Treat brick! I took pictures. I uploaded some of them at BrickShelf: (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Limited edition bricks; Spellbreaker launch at LEGOLAND California!

Frotz! Rezrov! Gnusto! (: (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Limited edition bricks; Spellbreaker launch at LEGOLAND California!

(...) Oh, cool! Can somebody post pics? Adrick (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Limited edition bricks at LEGOLAND California!

(...) Is there any chance that these will be available by mail or phone order? I'm sure there are a LOT of LUGNETters who would love to get their hands on one. Or ten. Or a hundred. <grin> JohnG, GMLTC (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Limited edition bricks; Spellbreaker launch at LEGOLAND California!

(...) I stopped by Legoland today to check out the new Halloween stuff. The whole park is well themed, and Castle Hill is super themed. It looks great. I bought one of the pumpkin sets to find out which pieces were in it. The set doesn't come with (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact