 LEGOLAND / California / 141
Re: Limited edition bricks at LEGOLAND California!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 13:50:42 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Ashley Glennon writes:
The Halloween season kicks off tomorrow at LEGOLAND California with the
opening of the Spellbreaker--a castle themed suspended coaster--and a host of
other items that I think you will enjoy. I hope many of you can come visit the
next few weeks and take advantage of the unique opportunities outlined below.
[As an AFOL I have written this with you in mind.]

2.  Build a pumpkin at Castle Hill!  Here's your chance to get some orange
bricks for $5.  Remember the Halloween buckets at Target a few seasons ago?
We have created a variation of the pumpkin depicted on the side of the bucket
and will make these available as a build-it-yourself kit for $5.  The model
design is two studs deep and the only source I know of for long 2x orange
plates and certain orange slopes. (Sorry, I do not recall the parts count.)

Is there any chance that these will be available by mail or phone order?  I'm
sure there are a LOT of LUGNETters who would love to get their hands on one.  Or
ten.  Or a hundred.  <grin>

JohnG, GMLTC