 LEGOLAND / California / 138
Re: Limited edition bricks; Spellbreaker launch at LEGOLAND California!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 06:01:36 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Todd Lehman writes:
Do you know (or can you say) if there are going to be any special
Halloween promotional sets?

Not that I am aware of this year.  We may choose to offer some additional tiny
building activity sets at LEGOLAND California such as a bat, ghost or witch,
but these would use a small amount of traditional bricks (ie. no specially
produced elements)and would not be packaged or numbered like an offical set.
These would essentially be an in-Park offering with the parts being compiled
by the Model Shop at LEGOLAND.  For now, we've got pumpkins!

I'll probably give out LEGO again this year
instead of candy, but it would be fun to give out orange and black LEGO!  :)

I bet the neighborhood kids love visiting your house!

"Brick or Treat!"

--Todd

Ashley Glennon
LEGOLAND California
Manager of Sales, Promotions and Sponsorships
(response from personal e-mail)