 LEGOLAND / California / 137
136  |  138
Subject:
LEGOLAND California brick photo. Was: Limited edition bricks; Spellbreaker launch at LEGOLAND
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 05:47:03 GMT

Earlier this evening I wrote about the happenings at LEGOLAND California
starting Friday the 13th.  Follow the link below to see a photo of the limited
edition brick.  Please see my previous post for additional details.

1.  Limited edition, "Brick or Treat" bricks will be handed out while supplies
last (one per person) at one of six "Brick or Treat" candy stations on the
walk from the front gate up to Castle Hill.  You must visit all six stations
to get your brick.  The brick is a white Duplo 1x2 with a "Brick or Treat"
logo on one side and the LEGOLAND California logo on the other side. The
printing is in orange, red and black.

Ashley Glennon
LEGOLAND California
Manager of Sales, Promotions and Sponsorships
(sent from personal e-mail)