 LEGOLAND / California / 167
Re: Limited edition bricks; Spellbreaker launch at LEGOLAND California!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 21:17:48 GMT

Oh, ok - I had forgotten how many peices the online one came with.  Now I do
not feel bad about paying $10 for it, lol.  Now I am just dissapointd I
missed out on the one at legoland.  So which ones of the online one has not
been made before?

In lugnet.legoland.california, Timothy Carl Buchheim writes:

There are online instructions at http://www.lego.com/pumpkin/  It was
for sale online for a while, that is how I got it.

That's a different pumpkin.  It has about 80 pieces, some of which have
not been made in orange before now.