 Announcements / 851
850  |  852
Subject:
Legoland Windsor Photo Gallery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish, lugnet.legoland.windsor
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 19:59:36 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I recently took a vacation to London with my folks, and Legoland Windsor was on
the list of places to visit.  I'm in the process of creating my webpage for the
whole vacation, but Legoland Windsor was on the second day, and therefore is
"done" (well, I might tweak some graphics here or there, but the photos are
up).

Feel free to visit and browse and let me know what you think.

http://www.people.thirteen.net/~eric/travel/oct2000/london.html

eric