 LEGOLAND / California / 152
Re: Can someone do me a favour?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 06:48:38 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, James Brown writes:
Is anyone going to be at LLC sometime in the near future, and willing to do
me a small favour?  I dropped my coffee mug today, and need a replacement.
If someone can pick one up for me, I'd appreciate it.

e-mail me if you would be able to do this,

Thanks!

James

James,

The easiest and cheapest way for you to get a replacement would be to call
Legoland, describe the mug and have them ship a replacement to you.  If
you're out of state, you won't even have to pay sales tax (an extra 8%).
The phone numbers and contacts are listed near the bottom of this post about
the tent sale.  The process should be the same, and they are happy to do this.

http://news.lugnet.com/market/shopping/?n=5510

HTH,

John Gramley