 LEGOLAND / 116
Re: What to do in Denmark...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 13:35:55 GMT

"leggomylego" <leggomylego@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:FyDD19.Dt0@lugnet.com...
A friend of mine will be going to Legoland in Denmark next month.  Are • there
any "Do not miss!" things to see while he is there?  In other words, how • can
he get the most bang for his buck?
Dunno about his age, but I'd say: skip all the rides. Do the park, and check
out the statues in the Wild West part (four presidents, sitting bull, some
hunting thing as a background to some ride). Mind you, my last visit was in
'94... Back then they were redoing big chunks of the park to get rid of the
bleak bricks from early eighties.

Also, is there anything special about the Lego store there?  Any special • items
only available there, or in Europe in general?
As far as I know, the shop there offers little or no stuff not available in
the shops, other than merchandising like keyrings and stickers 'n' stuff.
Difference with american shops I wouldn't know. Never been there....

Duq