 LEGOLAND / 118
Re: What to do in Denmark...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 06:16:50 GMT

In article <G3Ar63.71y@lugnet.com>, Duq <Duq@nlgateway.net> wrote:

As far as I know, the shop there offers little or no stuff not available in
the shops, other than merchandising like keyrings and stickers 'n' stuff.
Difference with american shops I wouldn't know. Never been there....

I was there in early October... the LEGOLAND store did have two huge
bins filled with older Service Packs for 15 DKK each...  The store in
the Wild West had a whole bunch of the biggest Wild West sets (the
fort), and everything on discount, too...

...a shame I didn't have any more room left in my baggage. <sigh>

C.