 LEGOLAND / *1128 (-20)
  Christmas Promo Sets

Surprisingly I didn't see any posts on this but LLCA did in fact have 2 sets available from the park as Park only Promos. For anyone who did see the large Duplo Christmas tree they had up there were some great ornaments on it. One was sold as a Park (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: LL CA Pick A Brick now by weight.

(...) I'm an idiot. Looks like it has always been this way at the park. Anyway, I still had a great time. (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  LL CA Pick A Brick now by weight.

I'm not sure when it changed over from volume based pricing, but the Pick A Brick at the LegoLand in Carlsbad, CA now sells pieces by weight, not volume. This surprised me a bit given that all the messages I'd seen on the topic referred to the (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  LLCA Promo Brick Misprint

Our family visited Legoland California during the Christmas holiday. We received a few of the Duplo promo bricks available to annual pass holders and kids that had their picture taken with Santa. When we got home, I was taking the bricks out of a (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  LLCA: Fifth Year With Five New Rides and Attractions

From the LLCA website: We're Celebrating Our Fifth Year With Five New Rides and Attractions Beginning February 14th, 2004 In the classic LEGOLAND style of blending education and entertainment, the new attractions will combine history, classic art, (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Sign up for the Legoland, CA email newsletter

Legoland CA has set up a email newsletter you can sign up for the latest news, special offers and information about Legoland California. See here to sign up: (URL) P (URL) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: PDX Airport to Portland covention centre.

(...) No such thing as stupid questions. :-) (...) It's 8 miles (12.8 km) from PDX to the OCC. In Joe Meno's message, he mentions 38 minutes. Actually, when Todd Lehman came out for one of our events last April, it took him only about 20 minutes to (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)

  Re: PDX to LAX and then to Legoland/CA

(...) Thanks For all the Information ! About transport from PDX to P,C,C & LAX to LLCA. I have now changed my Itinerary. From the Information that you have given me about transport to Legoland California. I'm now staying in Anaheim, and Going to (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: PDX to LAX and then to Legoland/CA

LAX to Legoland is definitely twice as far to Legoland than John Wayne Airport (a.k.a. Orange County, or SNA). Plan on the trip taking at least 1 hr from Orange County Airport and probably a minimum of 2 hours from LAX, again, this will depend on (...) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.legoland.california)

"Teunis Davey" <teunisdavey@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Hqpn52.MFs@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Someone from LA will have to give you definitive data but it is a ways. LA traffic will make it worse. When I went to LEGOLand a (...) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: PDX Airport to Portland covention centre.

(...) There are no stupid questions.These are pretty much the same questions I asked when I set up my reservations. (...) 38 minutes by public transportation (...) Yes, from the sirport to the convention center: (URL) 3- Does the Red Lion inn have a (...) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.legoland.california)

  PDX Airport to Portland covention centre.

Hello All, I am coming over to Portland,for Brickfest PDX .On Thursday ,the 12 of Febuary. And I have a few Questions to ask. Sorry ,if some of them are stupid. 1- How far is it from the PDX Airport to the Portland Convention Centre ? 2- Is there (...) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.legoland.california)

  LLCA on Xmas Day?

(posted for David Shadovitz) I'm thinking of hitting LLCA on Xmas Day. The park is open from 10 to 5. Any guesses on whether it'll be crowded? Thanks. -David LUGNET Member #73 (21 years ago, 23-Dec-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: New Masterbuilder Finalist to challenge the FBTB gang :o)

Congratulations! (21 years ago, 19-Dec-03, to lugnet.legoland)

  New Masterbuilder Finalist to challenge the FBTB gang :o)

Just to share my joy a bit with you tonight. I competed for the position at LEGOLAND, CA for the Masterbuilder spot (San Diego event) and could not have had a better time. Everyone from LEGO was wonderful, totally restoring my faith and love for (...) (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.legoland) !

  Re: Parkguide Billund

Just found this post again. It's been more than a year. Kevin, if you're listening: any chance of this folder ever going public? Duq "Duq" <lugnetpost@skipthis...tmfweb.nl> wrote in message news:GzM937.I69@lugnet.com... (...) visit (...) feel (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: getting from Anaheim to Legoland Carlsbad without a car

(...) Well, just to finish the story, ... I did the research on the WWW on this route and had figured out the timetable for getting there, although as so often happens with public transport, none of the services seemed to connect very well so it was (...) (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)

  Re: LEGOLAND to kick-off Sweeps month on "Yes Dear"

(...) Yup, I saw it :) (...) Ya, I was very surprised that got thru also. I just kinda smiled every time they said it wrong. (...) Ya, it looks like they just about doubled the roller-coaster part of the ride. But what really bugged me was that (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: LEGOLAND to kick-off Sweeps month on "Yes Dear"

Hey, Did anyone else watch this? I've never seen it before but there are these two dads who are _____ (brothers? brothers in law?). One is cool and fun, the other is responsible and boring (hey, wait, isn't this My Two Dads? or maybe Full House?). (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland.california)

  LEGOLAND to kick-off Sweeps month on "Yes Dear"

LEGOLAND to kick-off Sweeps month on "Yes Dear" - LEGOLAND California will be featured in an upcoming episode of the CBS comedy, "YES DEAR". On Monday, Nov. 3, the 128-acre family theme park will be the location of hilarious antics of the cast of (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland.california) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact