 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 41 – 60 of about 1400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: what makes a legend?

First, let me say that although some of my comments regarding 10000, 10001, & 10002 may have, in the past, sounded a little nit-picky, LEGENDS RULES in every way! Thank you! I’ve posted some of my nit-picky comments to the forum so that the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel, sets
(score: 2.341)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) A legend is a model that is unique in design (for the time period) and beggs to be expanded, have a space port, castle village or town built around it. It is one that starts a whole line of story and truly expresses originality. If the spirit (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel, sets
(score: 2.341)

  Re: Sneak Preview of the NEW LEGO® Island Xtreme Stunts!

Nice commentary Bill... (...) hehe!! That is one interesting Bungee jump on the "main model". 'Pepper bungee jumps into the control center' Yikes!!! Talk about dangerous activity. I could see jumping off a bridge or something like that, but into a (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel, sets
(score: 2.286)

  Re: $Here’s the Deal$

(...) How so? I can agree that _LEGO Direct_ have been neglecting the Technic line, though. (...) Why do you think the chances are slim? I can agree that a twenty year old Technic set has less technological appeal today, but it would still have the (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

wheel, sets
(score: 2.263)

  Re: $Here’s the Deal$

Soooo many concepts… Sooo little time! Sorry to reply to my own post, BUT This notion of Multi-Color Mixin’ in “Variants” has got me thinking. You know how TLG has been neglecting Technic…well they could now re-issue old Technic sets under the guise (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

wheel, sets
(score: 2.263)

  Re: Train Wheel Friction?

(...) My modest LEGO train collection consists of one MOT kit, one Santa Fe Kit (full train, not starter), and one Metroliner kit. These are all sets with the "new" wheelsets. For the most part I think I lucked out with the MOT and Santa Fe. Both (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel, sets
(score: 2.208)

  LEGO Digital Designer Review

LEGO® Digital Desginer Review I got to playing around with LEGO® Digital Designer 1.0 (LDD) this weekend, and thought a review is in order. This is from a college student standpoint. I am not a programmer by trade, but fairly adept at learning to (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel, sets
(score: 2.160)

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

(...) Pursue: More AC trains! :p More Town/City themed stuff, basic bricks, Star Wars, Harry Potter. Greater variety of Pick-a-Brick in stores and online. (Service packs and bulk packs seem kind of limited at the moment, and that makes me sad.) I (...) (19 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

wheel, sets
(score: 1.901)

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

SNIP (...) YES-more houses, retaurants, general store, bank, office building, machine shop, & FARM theme with brick-built animals (Olde Brick-donald?). maybe a school, movie/stage theater, or a zoo (brick built animals) (...) Hmmm...maybe some big (...) (19 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

wheel, sets
(score: 1.899)

  Re: Parts, Parts, Parts

(...) Hi Damon, I enjoyed reading your post and share many of the same sentiments. I recall LEGO saying somewhere that generally speaking, sets re-released as Legends do not sell very well. This seems odd to me, since I would jump at the chance to (...) (17 years ago, 30-Apr-07, to lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel, sets
(score: 1.779)

  Re: Bulk Sales in the 21st Century

Legoland California has a factory tour which provide a lot of insights into the production. The video in the waiting lines is long about 15-20 minutes and has company history, commericals, and factory clips. Inside contains a working molding machine (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

wheel
(score: 1.561)

  What if 9V went away? (Was re: LTMA vs NMRA

(...) I think I would remain active in Lego Trains. Whether or not I stayed with 9V or converted to the putative new system depends on the details. I convert all my 12V stuff to 9V, not because (V is better than 12V operationally, (it isn't, 12V has (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

wheel
(score: 1.549)

  Re: New LEGO Parts for AFOLs.....

"Gary Istok" <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message news:3A01BDCC.1D4077...ich.edu... (...) Can't say I'm screaming for them, but you have a point here. (...) Don't like this one. This is where you can use all your creative imagination in using all (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel
(score: 1.540)

  Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?

Todd Lehman wrote: If TLC were my toy company.... First, I would do the obvious and offer as many kinds of bricks in bulk online as I could. That's a no-brainer. After all, you can't build imagination without the hardware;-) Second, I would (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.trains)

wheel
(score: 1.540)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

What you said, Baby! I wondered upon these issues almost immediately. Are they reinventing the wheel, or reusing the wheel that has already been made? -- Richard (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel
(score: 1.538)

  Re: NDAs

(...) Well put. (...) Yes to both. That last point is critical. We need crispness. The increased response is great but is it temporary? Setting some clear expectations, and maybe further sorting stuff into different channels by what it is (a bug (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel
(score: 1.522)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) There are a lot of great Fabuland parts, some of the popular Fabuland parts: Lampposts Washtubs Curved car roof Ships wheel Decorative 1x4 brick w/3 lobes Car exhasut pipes Curved top "saloon" doors Jail cell door Spiral stairs Airplane engine (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel
(score: 1.504)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

Hello everyone! I was as surprised and to see this post as anyone last night. I obviously knew of this set, but I don't think this is how LD intended to unveil their first MOC product. I don't mean to scold the folks of Lugnet for jumping the gun, (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct) !!

wheel
(score: 1.468)

  Re: Shop At Home catalog Engine Shed

(...) Sorry, Ffestiniog and Tal-y-lyn railways. (I just didn't want to have to look up the proper welsh spellings...I guess I was expecting too much by using the common initials, like if I had used ATSF or BN or SP or suchlike :) (...) So would I. (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

wheel
(score: 1.464)

  Re: Sneak Preview of the NEW LEGO® Island Xtreme Stunts!

(...) Jeez, where do you get these names?? And since when can a skateboard race over *dunes*??? hehehehe But all kidding aside, this one should be a hit with kids. Very playable. (...) Looks like the plane uses sideways click hinges to hold the (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.year.2002)

wheel
(score: 1.442)

More:  Next Page >>