 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 261 – 280 of about 1400.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 5563 at LEGO Shop at Home

Why don't start producing and sell those 'classic' sets? I think there's a great demand! Next to such sets I'm also in search of red Technic beams. And, you've guessed, they're not available at S@H ):-( (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) If you do buy sets purely to build with, why does the eBay market getting hurt make you sad? I buy sets only to build with, and hurting the eBay market makes me neither happy nor sad. The only thing I see in it is that I can finally buy sets (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  RE: Molds - I just don't grok the economics

Another clue to the economics lies in the sets' price per piece ratio. Some of the Designer sets go for as little as 5 cents/piece while Jabba's Palace is nearly 13 cents/piece. Star Wars licensing, raw material costs (for larger pieces), etc. are (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Re: Shopping Anecdote and Suggestions (Long)

"John Hansen" <JohnBinder@aol.com> wrote in message news:G9wF4D.Hv3@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) bunch (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I have mentioned this before but I think it is worth repeating. LEGO should have a bunch (like 50) (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Meta-Legends?

Hey everyone - I had a crazy idea over the weekend. I know this will NEVER happen, but I thought it was interesting enough to share and discuss. Most of us agree that the Legends releases are one of the best things that TLC has done recently - (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002

(...) A bit harshly worded there, but basically I agree. If I was able to create something real nice (which I don't think has happened yet) I too would like a set of instructions for it, because although I was able to as a kid to assemble the 850 (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

One question, if you don't mind, that I have is are these sets being called "LEGO Classics", or will they just be sold like normal Technic/City/Pirate sets? Will LEGO advertise at all that these are old sets coming back? (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002

(...) I agree to some extent... I think the parents are very much to blame for this, though. I mean, who actually buys LEGO? Parents do, and most of them steer clear of the Classic line in favor of flashy themes. It's really interesting to listen to (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H

(...) Well, I just ordered the light-grey bricks and -plates sets. Somehow I couldn't order more than 9 bricks sets :-( However, with the added plates set, I still got the reduced bulk prices. Now I'll just have to come up with a reason to explain (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Prices vs shipping WAS:Re: bulks and trees and some new stuff on its way

Dear Brad. We do thank you for your effort in this and I am sure it will pay off. Regarding your concern about prices I would like to mention this funny thing: Under the Danish section, most sets cost 67.95 kr, so 3 sets cost 203.85 kr. Thinking of (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Re: Lugnet Promo Sets

(...) I fired off a Email to Jake (which I will repeat here: I'm not sure if you would have access, but there is some info on my web page (you all can dig for it, its on the UNICEF van :) which is about a van made here in Canada by Sampsonite. It (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Re: LEGO is listening! (was...are you listening?)

Farlie A wrote in message ... (...) build, (...) What kids are these? The juniorized sets are always the ones sitting on the shelves forever, even at 75% off sales. (can you say roadside repair) I dislike the junior sets ( as an AFOL) and my 4 year (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 1.110)

  Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025

(...) Why don't you have some fun and check out the Brickshelf Libary on LEGO product cataloges since about 1978 up to about 1998 and then let us know if you can see the set defernces in what a CASTLE set is (or was), or SPACE or PIRATE. And they (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.110)

  Prices of the various legends

(...) Here is the complete text of the descriptions, posted without permission, for the purposes of furthering discussion. - start - Below are some pictures of LEGO sets. Assuming that all of these sets were available right now, in your market, how (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.110)

  Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025

(...) I see plenty of clubs: WAMALUG, NELUG, MICHLUG, etc. These cater to all Lego fans. As for Train Shows, virtually NONE are comprised of a single Lego Train layout, and organized by said train club. They're invited to model railroading shows, (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.110)

  Re: Community to design new LEGO T-shirts

(...) Thank you Jake. Knowing that it is under development does help. While LD is working out production -Values?/ Costs?/ Quality control? , why not clue in Lugnet community as to the limits. What type of images/designs are permitable? I am in over (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.110)

  Re: NEW 2001 sets (Scuplture Dragon! and HTO stuff among)...

(...) They're more economical than set-bursting (in time & effort, not necessarily straight cash), and more economical than the bulk packs. They're less economical than bulk tubs, but have a greater range of parts. <shrug> The only reason I haven't (...) (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.loc.uk)

sets
(score: 1.110)

  Re: Time to write Lego Consumer Affairs a (nasty) letter..

(...) Hopefully, the contract should expire in 2003.And if it does, prepare yourself for a Space Legend set. Personally, I want to see either Cosmic Fleet Voyager, 918 Space Transport or a good old Message Intercept Base as Space legends. Or even (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

sets
(score: 1.110)

  BRAD - Lego castle "chrome" sets?

Brad, Can we get an answer on whether these are coming to the US or not? (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.110)

  Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002

(...) If LEGO offers a free program that does LEGO/CAD, It would probably have to run locally and store the model design locally. The only thing that would actually have to be transmitted to LEGO is the parts list. So the program would have a (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.110)

More:  Next Page >>