 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 221 – 240 of about 1400.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

Larry Pieniazek wrote: <snip> (...) Actually, I'm also sure that there is no possibility of "availability of everything IN everywhere", but I wish there would be a possibility of "availability of everything TO everywhere". Being a citizen of a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Re: LEGO disappearing from small toyshops

Mike Walsh wrote in message ... (...) see (...) I've seen the wholesale price list/order form (with terms) here in Canada and Mike is right : - the terms include a clause that the sets must be sold as sets through normal retail channels, not on the (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.theory)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) What does it mean, exactly, to "support" your wants? I don't have an issue with you wanting things. "Want" all you want. My issue is that you seem to fail to understand basic economics, or seem to think that it doesn't apply to you. You act (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Were the first American Lego sets (1961) ever produced?

Jake, I know you are busy, but could you please refer this question to someone who might know. Lego came to the USA via licensee Samsonite (and Schwayder Bros.) of Denver Colorado in 1961. Here is a copy of that first catalog that came with all sets (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) Damn right. Besides, what would native americans want with chrome armor for minifing anyway? LEGO logic ;) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) doing for me instead? (...) I am wondering where this sense of entitlement comes from? -Chuck (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) TLC has already established the means to sell to me directly, I am just trying to get them to sell me the products that *I want* (the whole available line of products) instead of the products that they proffer to me instead (a limited range of (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) My apologies. I was not trying to exhibit bad form, which is why I quoted a single statement anonymously from the other writer. S/he did not post here and I thought it was respectful to not make that decision on that person's behalf. I (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) Arguing amongst ourselves in this .lego.direct group isn't helpful to TLC, and isn't what this ng is about. Please take LEGO arguments over to .general or .off-topic.debate if they're non-LEGO-related. OTOH, if you're actively arguing with (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002

(...) Ding! This is why people's fears at giving LEGO the ability to market their models are bunk. If you figure out what pieces you need, you can create instructions for an ugly "alternate model", and build the real model when you get the parts. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002

(...) It sounds like this method could be useful for bulk orders as well. All you would have to do is stack up the parts/colors you want (via LEGO/CAD) without having to assemble them into a structure. The whole "building" issue could be moot. Gary (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002

(...) You'd have to trust the program, of course -- that it wouldn't sneakily upload the model as well as the parts list. If you don't have the source code to the program or you aren't able to reverse-engineer it, lord knows what it's doing. --Todd (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002

(...) ...which goes back to the idea of designing a "dummy model" out of the parts you want, and sending that. You get the parts you want, and TLC comes nowhere near the model you don't want them to have. eric (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002

(...) Why force people to have to build it at all first - just let them order what they want from a list and have the computer model as an alternative for creating instructions if they want to use it. The whole thing with forcing people, via (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002

(...) Agreed. It just seems a waste of effort, because presumably first you had to design the real one to find out what parts you needed (or build a real one, but in either case, divine the needed parts). Someone may write a mixmaster program to (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002

(...) I agree just let us order what we want from the list. Why must people be forced to either give away a design before they even have a chance to build it for themselves or go through time consuming machinations to protect their intellectual (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002

(...) Could be useful even with the below. Would also be simple. Just take the parts list and line em up. (...) Assuming they don't create a contract which gives them any rights automatically, the "sufficient trust" need not be much more than a well (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002

(...) Yes! I meant to state this yesterday but I forgot. Many thanks Jon for nailing the issue so well with one stroke. Sell us the elements in bulk, or to order, and let us worry about the designs... -- Richard (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002

(...) Ahh, yes. Another use for the scrambler. Give it the parts list you want, and have it emit a model using them to upload to TLC to place your order. If TLC is smart, they will have the input be a parts list, and then tell us how to upload just (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002

(...) Because some of use aren't so uptight about model designs that we feel the need to "protect" them from TLC, and would actually very much *like* to have instructions for our models, without having to suffer through an anitquated home-brewed CAD (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.111)

More:  Next Page >>