 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 1201 – 1220 of 1413.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The Quality Downfall

(...) For starters, the whole thing was too short and WAY too polite. C'mon, spew some venom, Man! I am of two minds on the issue of whether I care or not. On the one hand, TLC continues to make pathetically stupid choices about their product line (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Does anybody actually know Mr Justus?

(...) in (...) Well, what I meant was that although we would call it the wrong piece and certainly complain, a child may not since they're less likely to make a complicated roof. It's still a roof apex brick, even if it's the wrong one. And maybe (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!

(...) Definitely true. For my purposes, and at my purchasing power/volume, the current bulk system is almost ideal (though more variety will be nice when it arrives!) In addition, before the news broke about bulk sales, I recall discussions about (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

(...) They actually look at Lugnet daily and steal ideas (at least I think). People mention stuff and BOOM sometimes it comes out. (...) Yes, an important part of Lego (in my opinion) is taking time. Makes you feel proud of something when your (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  The TLC Dinosaur problem: big body, little brain, never learned to steer.

(...) Well, anything else would have been a miracle, wouldn't it? (...) Wow. "A quickly as they could". You are telling us that it takes that many months of Time To Market for a simple bulk pack? TLC really has the dinosaur problem. (...) I, too, (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Time to write Lego Consumer Affairs a (nasty) letter..

The initial post has some decent points. I guess the Star Wars licence payed off for Lego (we'll never know since it's a private company) but when I first heard how much they paid for it I was aghast. Wasn't it something like $50 million or $100 (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H

(...) Incorrect. On a scale of 1 to 10, four years ago Lego was a 10 and Mega Bloks was a 3. Today Lego is a 9 and Mega Bloks is a 7.5. So while Lego is still superior, Mega Bloks have in fact become a viable alternative in a quality versus quantity (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Well. Certainly that is a good thing for you, but it's also an exceedingly rare occurance. It also kinda misses the point of what I was writing, which is not "I want a Metroliner but don't want to pay"; rather, it was that with two collector's (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: New CLASSIC SW Lego

(...) I think TLC covered most of the major vessels of the classic trilogy, exept a few I think we'll see this year: AT-AT, but diminished for price. A set that will be a bit like the AT-ST: not to proportion, but fairly accurate. Don't expect (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  !!Warning- Pure Speculation!!

<Warning!! This message contains pure speculation on the part of it's authour> Tripping The Light Fantastic. 'It came from a 'fortunate' encounter with a prism and it sort of devloped' stated a senior Lego designer today. Now not only can you build (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.cad.dev)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Bad Policy #2 (Why all the secrecy, LEGO Direct?)

"Kevin Loch" <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message news:GCyzMv.InD@lugnet.com... (...) What? You mean like I wouldnt have dreamt of e-commerce? Or they they would sell bulk bricks, which I could have done 40 years ago? Or that they might sell trains, (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: bulks and trees and some new stuff on its way

[snip] (...) So if enough people buy 15 or more then it could be worthwhile (read profitable) to add like 20-20%, 25-25% or something. Well I will definately be voting with my dollars. :-) (...) Woo Hoo! [snip] (...) Well it seems as some of us (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Check Out What's New at shop.LEGO.com!

(...) Thank you! This is a very welcome addition. It's been hard to detect new listings and this will be a big help as more new and exciting products come online (hint hint)... One problem, though - it won't load under Netscape 4.7. It loads fine (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Announcing LEGO Digital Designer 1.0

In lugnet.cad, Jake McKee writes: <snipped Jake's announcement for brevity - since I'm sure you've all read it already!> First of all, this sounds very spiffy. It shows that LEGO is really taking the AFOL community seriously, and that is (and always (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H

(...) Problem is, Jake the fan is a representative of the company. I haven't read anyone attacking his personal motives. But as the designated representative of the company for the community, a lot of stuff we'd like to say to the company gets said (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: All this fuss about service packs and accessories

(...) They whole reaseon that I never ordered before when they were available waay back when they were "new" was that I did not have the available cash or a general trust in mail ordering from Shop @ Home. When the 1999 assortment hit, I became a (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) Richard is correct in questioning this, because it isn't true. LD can do just about anything it wants, but within certain boundaries. Brad could initiate a new theme, but the process to do that is long and time consuming (years). They could (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?

(...) That's the perennial complaint against MegaBloks. I used to dig in my heels and deny it, but looking back at products of years past, I have to admit grudgingly that their earlier products didn't stick together consistently or well. Some bricks (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

Warning, uninformed speculation ahead. That annoys some people (and their annoyance, in turn, bemuses others). (...) I think this is the very MOST that we can hope for and it is in fact a stretch. Although no one can say for sure, the probability (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

(...) Guess I'm weird that way; I'm almost insulted when I get a Town Junior set that's pre-seperated for me (but oh well, not like I can't just dump it all out) yet when I get a larger set I'd like some sort of sorting. Yes, you're right, if I had (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.107)

More:  Next Page >>