 Star Wars / 13759
Re: New CLASSIC SW Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 17:29:16 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Rene Virsik writes:
Heya all,
.
my question is if TLG will continue in production of the classic SW line ?
.
Thanx
.
Rene
.
-

I think TLC covered most of the major vessels of the classic trilogy, exept
a few I think we'll see this year:

AT-AT, but diminished for price. A set that will be a bit like the AT-ST:
not to proportion, but fairly accurate. Don't expect Snowtroopers though.
One pilot and 4 Stormtroopers. Snowtroopers are not enough 'known' to the
general public should be to the 100$ price point;

A storyteller about the trash compactor. At least a small afordable set with
Leia... (15$);

A storyteller about the bespin duel on the ramp (10$);

More sets (big or small, go figure) with the Ewoks (to cover the 30-40$).