 Star Wars / 13761
Re: New CLASSIC SW Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 18:41:09 GMT

I doubt we'd see an AT-AT in minifig scale.  It already made an appearance
as the main model on the Darkside Developer Kit Mindstorms set.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com

You're right, but the target customers for the Mindstorms sets and 'standard
Lego sets' are quite different.

After all,  there's been a minifig X-Wing as well as a UCS X-wing, which
sets are even closer in ressemblance than Mindstorms and minifig sets. So
the AT-AT really is a plausible choice.

And for the no snowtroopers remark, I meant that snowtroopers are seen only
once in the trilogy, that favors the stormtroopers that enables the walker
to act as part of Hoth, Endor or any imaginary battles...