 Star Wars / 13754
Re: New Episode II Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 23:58:25 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Stéphane Sinotte writes:

Heard there should be 3 new EpII sets for Christmas. I'm betting on
something about the Lars farm (with Padmé, Anakin, 3P0 and familly), Dooku's
Solar Sailer (with Dooku, a pilot and the emperor) and surely one with Clone
Troopers in it (maybe a storyteller about the arena?).

Where did you hear this? And was there anything that makes you think it will
be the sets you say or were you just taking stabs in the dark?  Thanks

Michael