 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 1001 – 1020 of 1413.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Lugnet Promo Sets

I'm curious as to how the promotional sets work. Is it at all possible that Lugnet could work with TLC to make promotional sets available? I'd love to see an assortment like the Shell sets (and I'm sure Lugnet would be happy for TLC to sell them (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.219)

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

(...) I would like to make a suggestion to TLC: modularity. I'll explain and ramble a bit. I occasionally buy a Mega Bloks set for special colors, unique pieces, and fun. Mostly for fun. For $20US, you get a lot of fun assembling a large and (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

"Mike Petrucelli" <lordinsanity@usa.net> wrote in message news:G9qJwF.Gqu@lugnet.com... [snip] (...) that like construction toys. [snip] Mike, you have gotten to the core of what bothers me about LEGO's marketing strategy and direction over the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.219)

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

(...) I actually emailed LEGO with this exact same thought! ... snip of my email... What I would like to see, are new 'Blue Tub' type values: a 1200 piece plates tub would sell very well, as would another basic brick tub with some basic slopes. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.219)

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

(...) ... (...) That pretty much sums it up, doesn't it? No, MB bricks aren't as good as LEGO. Nobody said they were... but can they be a satisfactory (and cheap) substitute? To some people, in some cases... definitely. This is especially true in (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.219)

  Re: Lugnet Promo Sets

(...) Funny I was looking at all the local Shell stations and couldn't find them. I sure wonder why the didn't meet their "qouta." How many others ran into a similar problem? -Mike Petrucelli aka Lord Insanity (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.219)

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

Mike Petrucelli wrote in message ... (...) I think that it was interesting, but this topic has been discussed numerous times. One Lego employee wrote about it (URL) you might imagine, the lack of time is one of the significant factors that hinders (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.219)

  Re: TLG and "Seeding"

I think the marketing department needs some help. Every time I hear "our market testing shows that kids and parents want juniorization" I am amazed at how large the gap between marketing and reality is. Parents and kids want the exact same things (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.219)

  Re: New Bulk Ordering Newsgroup?

(...) James, could you give some examples of non-marketplace bulk ordering topics? Do you mean things like selection, quantities, colors, wish lists, etc., or things like speculation, excitement, etc.? (...) Once upon a time there was a thread about (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)

sets
(score: 0.219)

  Re: Lugnet Promo Sets

(...) That's what I was curious about, what are the volumes? I could believe millions for the Shell sets, but I seriously doubt the Velux promo runs to the millions. I kind of doubt the airline promos do either (now if they were sold on domestic (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.219)

  Re: Lugnet Promo Sets

(...) I recall an article stating that Lego/Shell hoped to sell ~7 million sets in the US and had sold ~5(?) million as of close to the end of the promotion. I know that at least some stations shipped their extras back to Lego; wonder where they'll (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.219)

  Re: Bulk Pricing (Interesting comparison?)

(...) than 24¢ a brick. I understand that parts packs do not move in the volume that LEGO sets move. So, parts packs will be more expensive than sets, but sets go on sale, parts packs don't. Being a train fan I am used to not being able to shop at (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.218)

  Selling giant Minifig sets

LEGO - I've heard from an LIC employee that though the Statue of Liberty sets fly off the shelves, the Minifig is left behind. Want to sell? Package a minifig that's unique - like a Classic Space fig, or a Pirate, a knight from Castle, etc. - with (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.218)

  Re: Target market

(...) The AFOL market is for sets and for bulk parts. Sets are currently available in multiple venues. I don't see that changing soon. LD is taking small steps into the bulk parts market. I'm still curious to see how far they will take that. "Every (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.218)

  Re: Lugnet Promo Sets

(...) Umm, I wouldn't be complaining too much about wheels if we got a set similar to 1650 (gosh, how many center sections does that thing have? Is that TLC's longest ship? It looks like it could be longer than a BSB or SES). I assume you meant (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.218)

  Re: Lugnet Promo Sets

(...) promo (...) Guild (...) Heck, if they didn't juniorize it, and made it with decent pieces, I'd buy anywhere from 10-50 myself, depending on cost and the parts involved. Personally, I'd want something along the lines of 2149 or 1831 if 4-wide, (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.218)

  Re: Lugnet Promo Sets

(...) Hi Jake - That'd be great. I understand volume could be an issue - but... how many units of the Statue of Liberty sell? (then again, could be apples and oranges cause that's a HUGE set) But, something offered through Direct/S@H would be nifty. (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.218)

  Re: Lugnet Promo Sets

"Ray Sanders" <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message news:G8rnDz.GLA@lugnet.com... (...) standing (...) One promo set per month is waaay too much. I would say, a one or two-time LUGNET promo over the course of a few months for each set, offered at (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.218)

  Re: Lugnet Promo Sets

(...) May I suggest one per month. Possibly related to something seasonal (although the seasons are swapped across the equator). Lugnet members could keep standing open orders (as in: ship me 2 each time a new one is released). Ray (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.218)

  Re: Lugnet Promo Sets

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3A8ADA23.398@mi...ing.com... (...) Wonderful idea, Frank! This would be really cool....LEGO? -- Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com (URL) - Centralized LDraw Resources (URL) - Zacktron Alliance (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.218)

More:  Next Page >>