 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2017
Re: Lugnet Promo Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 23:51:43 GMT

Tom Stangl wrote:

Heck, if they didn't juniorize it, and made it with decent pieces, I'd buy
anywhere from 10-50 myself, depending on cost and the parts involved.

Personally, I'd want something along the lines of 2149 or 1831 if 4-wide, and
1650 (but better wheels than 1650) if 6-wide.

Umm, I wouldn't be complaining too much about wheels if we got a set
similar to 1650 (gosh, how many center sections does that thing have? Is
that TLC's longest ship? It looks like it could be longer than a BSB or
SES). I assume you meant 1651...

If just a small van, I'd still
want the cargo doors off of the containers on 2149/1831 on the back of the
cargo area to make it interesting.  And any truck/van would HAVE to have real
town doors, either 1x3x1 or 1x3x2.

Or how about the trans 1x3x3 with painted two brick high stripe?

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com