 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2002
Re: Lugnet Promo Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 15:29:09 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Tim Courtney writes:
"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
I'm curious as to how the promotional sets work. Is it at all possible
that Lugnet could work with TLC to make promotional sets available? >
Wonderful idea, Frank!  This would be really cool....LEGO?
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

I can do some digging into this, but keep in mind that the Shell promo would
be millions of units. I am not sure what the quantity would be for a LUGNET
set, but I am not sure that the revenue/volume would be there to meet the
minimums.

Jake