 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2015
Re: Lugnet Promo Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 22:14:05 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes:

I can do some digging into this, but keep in mind that the Shell promo would
be millions of units. I am not sure what the quantity would be for a LUGNET
set, but I am not sure that the revenue/volume would be there to meet the
minimums.

Jake

Hi Jake -
That'd be great.  I understand volume could be an issue - but... how many
units of the Statue of Liberty sell?  (then again, could be apples and
oranges cause that's a HUGE set)  But, something offered through Direct/S@H
would be nifty.  Maybe a design contest, even?  Fun way to get the community
involved.

Thanks for looking into this, please let us know what you find!  I think I
asked Todd about a LUGNET promo set a year ago or so...back then it was only
a dream :)

-Tim