 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1988
Re: Lugnet Promo Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 21:22:47 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Frank Filz writes:
I'm curious as to how the promotional sets work. Is it at all possible
that Lugnet could work with TLC to make promotional sets available? I'd
love to see an assortment like the Shell sets (and I'm sure Lugnet would
be happy for TLC to sell them through lego.com and S@H to justify the
volumes). Given the Velux and airline promotions, it suggests to me that
the volumes need not be enormous (I bet AFOLs have accounted for 80% of
Velux's sales of their promotional set).

May I suggest one per month. Possibly related to something seasonal (although
the seasons are swapped across the equator). Lugnet members could keep standing
open orders (as in: ship me 2 each time a new one is released).

Ray