 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2008
Re: Lugnet Promo Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 18:06:19 GMT

May I suggest one per month. Possibly related to something seasonal • (although
One promo set per month is waaay too much.  I would say, a one or two-time

  Perhaps one per quarter or so would be reasonable. And it
could rotate on themes... :)

--
-Bones-  "Being Optimized for Nocturnal Exploration and Sabotage"
= http://www.necrobones.com/        = NecroBones Enterprises